Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fkame Fractaks

I've been playing with Flame Fractals recently using aewonderffrulo program that is free called Apophysis 2.02 the first image is the fractsl as it comes directly from the generating program, the sedond is the fradal after I played with it awhile in PSP and the third is a final digital print create4d by using various techniques, including overlapiping the original image and the generated images. I'm using these images as a basis for\ embroidery and quilts and experientation. I'm keeping a sketchbook and I'll publish some of those pages later probably on Digital Technic





Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

hI these are stunning. Thank you for sharing - I love fractals and will have to give it a go.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Deb Hardman said...

Wonderful images. I love all things spacey, & they make me think of some of the images I's seen through the telescope, nebulas & planets. Beautiful & inspiring. Thanks.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surface Design
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf