Sunday, December 03, 2006

Goodbye and Hello

This will be the last post on the Barococo blog. Many things have changed for me over the last year, some of them to do with this blog, but I am different now, no longer in touch with the frivelous activity in this blog and so it will be retired. I thank all of you who've commented, both positive and negative. The comments were always helpful. A new bliog will appear, but I don't know when, but I'll stay in touch with a daily journal under the name, CHOP WOOD, CARRY WATER sometime soon. So long, farewell until we meet again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hope to see you soon Arashi. I shall miss Barococ

1:27 PM  
Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Good bye and I will miss you and your work.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

Take care, Vernon.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Will look out for your new blog Vernon, take care

10:43 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

an interesting akido title there Vernon. will look forward to it. I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and that 2007 is filled with lots of creative energy. all the best

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surface Design
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf