Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Emergence



After the kind words of a New Zealander (How can you resist?) I've posted my profile and mate its available. I have nothing to hide, I''m just shy. I was a revolutionary, who was never comfortable with the revolution, a hippie, who was never comfortable with the Counterculture, a New Ager, who was never comfortable with the New Age, a babyboomer who has made no contribution, and an artist, who does art for himself. It is important to me what others think of my art, but ultimately I'm the only one I have to satisfy;. Artmixter reminds us often, do the work, the rest will come. It is true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

You have some wonderful images on your blog and it is nice to know who you are! Creativity is its own end product!

10:00 AM  
Blogger artmixter said...

That image is delicious.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surface Design
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf