Saturday, March 04, 2006

Response to Marion's inquiry about Process

You mean I'm supposed to think? Gosh, I'd been thinking about the incredible beauty, and simplicity of Quantum Physics which I am told is everything Einstein forgot to include in his theories. Yet, I dont really understand it completely. It has a quality that speaks to the well of my creativity, but does not explain itself. I started with drawing some random lines with a paint tool, then I added some gradent coloring and layer blending. I work in direct reponse to what is happening on the screen just as I do when working on cloth or canvas. It really isn't any different except for the tactile qualities of the real vs virtual media. The wonderful thing about the digital medium is that I can go back to an earlier version if I don't like the finish point determined by what pathway I take and the choices are myriad. This cannot be done when working with real media. I'll think some more and maybe do a blog later on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surface Design
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf